Click on Service to Expand Description
We are committed to providing the highest standard care. Our fully-screened and fully certified personal Care attendants are available to assist you with everyday tasks, such as eating, bathing, or light housework. We are very serious in that we only higher caregivers who exemplify compassion and empathy, and then match them with you based on personality and lifestyle, so that you get a caregiver that's right for you.
- Assistance with walking and mobility
- Dressing and grooming
- Bathing and Toileting
- Medication reminders
- Expertise with memory loss, Confusion, forgetfulness
- Post-hospitalization care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Personal safety home evaluation
- Oral and personal hygiene management
- Status reporting to family
Everyone enjoys a clean home, but for our elderly and the disabled, even a simple housekeeping task can be unmanageable. An untidy home can contribute to feelings of depression, isolation and hopelessness. this can cause a dangerous and a high risk of injury or illness and it may also be a first sign your loved ones is struggling and needs extra help at home.
Housekeeping services includes:
- Dish washing
- Meal Planning and preparation
- Assistance with organization
- Pet care
The purpose of companionship care is to offer company and friendship. Companions may help with certain household chores, such as laying out towels before a shower, but their primary purpose is to spend time with the patient. Grown children may want to hire companions to keep an eye on their aging parents. Some of the services offered by companionship care include:
- Adult and elderly home companion visits
- Assistance with writing letters and correspondence
- Help to connect with beloved ones through e-mail and social media
- Games, crafts and friendly conversations
- Assistance with organization
- Respite and family relief
- Sitter services
Our specially trained, bonded, and insured caregivers can transport you in their vehicles or your own vehicle. We will assist you to the vehicle and accompany you during every moment of your trip, with your safety and well-being as our number one priority. when your trip is complete, we will get you settled back at your home.
- Doctor or therapy appointments, including disability assistance throughout the trip
- Hospital or outpatient facility
- Prescription pick-up, grocery shopping, and other errands
- Visits with friends, relatives, social and religious functions
- Entertainment events.
The US Care Homecare, LLC Difference
We Believe all our individuals in need special care deserve to stay in the home independently and safely. We are committed and devoted to offer quality driven non-medical services in the home. We will always make sure the highest dignity of the patient while keeping them empowered and safe.
Our major core values that guide our daily actions:
- Quality of Care
We will make sure we work with you to create a customized plan of care, and manage in every step possible. Our experienced team of care management specialists and friends companions are there to ensure the highest quality of care is constantly delivered. Our Care givers schedules are flexible and are available to provide care wherever and whenever its needed, while our clients receive the assistance they need to continue to enjoy their regular life.